Green-Up Day: Saturday, May 30
Help walk the roads and trails of Great Hawk and pick up litter and branches. Contact Barbara to sign up, firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Board Meeting (to be determined)
Around Memorial Day
Norm and Barbara’s House 583 Falcon Loop East
All homeowners are welcome. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to attend. A conference call can be arranged for any homeowner to be at the meeting.
1. Open forum for homeowners’ questions and concerns
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes
3. Committee Reports: Water, Sewer, ARB, Common Land, Treasurer, Secretarial
4. Old Business
5. New Business
2020 GHOA Annual Homeowner’s Meeting
August 22, 2020, 10 am
Rochester Public Library (upstairs), South Main Street, Rochester, VT
- Call to order and President’s opening remarks – Norm Christiansen
a. Introduction of Board
b. Introduction of new owners
- Meeting Business
a. Approval of 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes – Barbara Shenton
b. Election of Board Members, each to serve a term of two years.
c. Declaration of Meeting Agenda Items from membership
- Officer and Committee Reports
a. Tennis Club – Deanna Campbell
b. Upper Sparrow Hawk Road – Frank Campbell
c. Great Hawk Sewer System – Paul Gillis
d. Great Hawk Cooperative Water Systems – Christians Jacqz
e. Common Land – Norm Christiansen
f. Architectural Review Board – Jamin Benson
g. Secretary/GHOA Office – Barbara Shenton
h. Treasurer’s Report – Lolly Lindsey
- Agenda Items from membership
- Membership vote on Proposal for FY 2019 Budget
- Questions, comments, concerns, old and new business from the membership
- Meeting Adjournment
Please join us for a Picnic at the Pumpkin Patch next door
immediately following the meeting.
Spring: May-June, 2021.
We have a chip-off once every two years.